KEY FEATURES OF THE IBEC BRAND AS AN EMPLOYER
Established in 1963,International Bank for Economic
Co-operation is a unique multilateral development bank with a rich history and consistently professional staff at all stages of it`s development. As a unique financial institution, which has passed a series of internal reforms and is successfully developing at the moment, the Bank under the legendary brand «IBEC» is contributing for professional and career growth of employees within an international business environment and partnership, keeping traditions of the past and developing in the step of the times.
- Participation of employees in the implementation of projects aimed at developing the economies of the Bank's member countries (i.e. infrastructure, energy, scientific, agricultural projects)
- Stable sustainable organization with a rich history
- Interaction with international clients and employees from member countries
- Respect for personal diversity, inclusion of interests
- Business transparency and high ethical standards
- Competitive comprehensive package of social guarantees and benefits
- Possibility of maintaining work-life balance
- Diverse challenges and tasks driven by the status of the development bank
- Development of competencies in key banking disciplines in a team of experienced professionals
Principles of the international competition
The Bank has implemented a system for personnel recruitment based on the international competition, which allows to form
well-qualified team of professionals capable of implementing the tasks set to the Bank.
The Bank provides equal opportunities for participation in the international competition to all persons regardless of their race, religion, nationality, gender, age, marital or social status and other differences.
The Bank uses unified criteria for assessment and selection of candidates, which are focused primarily on professional and personal competencies, qualification level, and work experience.
The recruitment process is transparent to all Candidates and to other participants in the competitive selection at the Bank.
View the list of current vacancies and share your CV: