Direct financing is the IBEC’s primary loan product allowing the Bank to provide flexible, targeted and tailored support for the client and its needs. With the help of direct financing from the IBEC you will be able to ensure necessary funds for your business needs, be it project financing, working capital financing, contract financing and other needs.
When conducting Credit Operations, the Bank is guided by the following principles:
- compliance of the credit operation with the statutory goals and strategic objectives of the Bank;
- compliance of the credit operation with international banking practice;
- the priority of supporting economic entities of the member countries of the Bank;
- compliance principles;
- reliable reputation of the borrower, his solvency, stable financial position and absence of overdue obligations;
- providing the Bank with proper collateral.
The Bank does not support the following activities:
- activities prohibited by international regulatory legal acts, regardless of the participation in them of the member countries of the Bank;
- activities that have signs of legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and financing of terrorism;
- activities related to the production and trade of tobacco products, strong alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- activities related to the organization and maintenance of gambling establishments;
- activities related to the production and sale of weapons, or intermediary activities for its implementation;
- activities related to charity or other type of unregulated non-commercial activity;
- activities of political organizations and movements.
- Borrower: resident of the IBEC member country.
- In exceptional cases, financing of a non-resident of the Bank's member state may be considered, but the transaction is subject to approval by the IBEC Council.
- Amount: up to EUR 40 million.
- Term: up to 15 years.
- Collateral for the transaction: determined individually.
- Non-commodity export / import.
- Development projects / transactions (including, but not limited to, medicine, pharmaceuticals, high-tech equipment, renewable energy and green finance, innovation, IT and telecommunications).
- Integration projects (including, but not limited to, infrastructure, logistics, etc.).
- Social projects / transactions (including but not limited to water supply, food security, etc.).